Monday, November 22, 2004

songbirdartgroup

ok you guys, sorry if the movie didnt' work, if you did see it i am glad because we had tons of fun making it. so i have had two pretty good ass whoopings in the last week to get things together for song bird art group and i just want to let you all know that i am getting on it and to start dreaming again because this will happen and when it does it will be beautiful. the right measures have already been taken and we will go from there. you will be notified soon.....

3 comments:

Matt Pool said...

i haven't forgotten anything. i am still so excited. let me know if you need anything. i'm getting more research together in the meantime.-a

rosie said...

I WANT TO DO SOMETHING TOO. REALLY, I'M AN INCRDIBLE ASSET. AN AMAZING ARTIST, LYRISIST, AND SINGER. a.k.a- NO TALENT ASS CLOWN. BUT REALLY IF YOU NEDD ANY "LEG WORK" DONE, I DO HAVE GREAT LEGS. (I MADE MYSELF LAUGH WITH THAT ONE)

Matt Pool said...

ya what the fuck! get a move on. just kidding.