too early in the morning to tell if coffee is good with cream
or know the difference between red lights and green
i've been thinking and thinking so heavy till my sleep
and now i wake and let them back in and it's such a mistake
but just to wake when it's raining
or just to hear this song
is sometimes just enough
it's sometimes just enough
or know the difference between red lights and green
i've been thinking and thinking so heavy till my sleep
and now i wake and let them back in and it's such a mistake
but just to wake when it's raining
or just to hear this song
is sometimes just enough
it's sometimes just enough
2 comments:
derek that is a beautiful simplistic song. i adore you.
nice. I must say that you come up with much better lyrics than I can. Tunes... no problem. My lyrics... need a lotta work. I like this one though... do you have a tune to it?
Post a Comment