Saturday, August 23, 2008
Vegoose
Back from Vegas and Rosie's graduation. I already miss all of you guys so much. Matt and Amber and I had a quiet drive back. It was comforting to listen to H.P. and be in the presence of such good people. I had to be back at work yesterday the minute I got into town and all I could do all night was try to imagine what all of you guys were doing right at that moment. It was a really quick trip but it felt like we had spent a month's worth of time together. I feel so blessed to have all of the amazing friends that I do. It is such a good feeling to have not seen all of you for so long and then get back together and pick up right where we left off. I just want to say that my vote for the commune is still in. 100%
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it's becoming ridiculous that we all live away from each other, I am reminded of that even more when we get to be together and how perfect and natural it feels. i've cried a lot since you guys left. lame. Thank you soo much for coming. i needed you guys here for that
i share your sentiments completely! it was a wonderful day and a half. the pools still vote yes! for the commune. we have a nurse so we're ready to go!
Post a Comment