Thursday, October 02, 2008

just a bit stressed

for so long I have looked jealously down into that torturous pit called school which contained many a good friend.  I have looked in and thought, "ah how wonderful that seems!  I want to be in there with my buddies!  Learning and being challenged!  What a way to live!"  It seems that, in the midst of my trumpeting, circumstance secretly knelt down behind me and punk-ass opportunity playfully pushed me backwards.  Not realizing what was going on I clumsily fell back and smiled gullibly at opportunity and said "hey silly! I'm gonna getcha!"  Now I find myself in the pit screaming "get me out of here!"
in all honesty though, I feel that the "craziness" is all part of the experience.  secretly I kind of enjoy it.  

1 comment:

rosie said...

school is a cruel cruel mistress that you just have to have. hang in there friend... i wish i had more to offer, but i cried in the library tonight after missing a slew of practice questions. That's right-CRIED.