Monday, May 18, 2009

San Jacinto

I just got back from a three-day backpacking trip in the San Jacinto mountains.  it was a beautiful time despite the fact that I was surrounded by too many people who I would have exchanged for any of you in a heart-beat.  I did have time to really do some good thinking and fat chewing.  It was good.  i needed it.  i was re-acquainted with my old love of nature.  I was reminded of why I am.  we need to do this kind of stuff more often.  i am thinking maybe a trip out in the next month?  anyone?  here are some photos that my cooking  buddy, eric, took of/for me.  wish you were here
doing the chicken dance at 11,000
poser
my new house
the meadow that I always daydream about
respec

1 comment:

Matt Pool said...

Man. There are no words. That meadow is in my subconscious daily. I'm down to go in a month! Serious. Schools out and I'm down.