Hey Dirk This is Brandon. Tim showed me your website and I dont have you email address and I want you to watch something. This is a band from Boston called "The Dresden Dolls" I don't know if you have heard of them but for some reason I think you would like them and I gaurentee you will like this video. I know this has nothing to do with you and Rosie but thats the kind of guy I am. So check it out and get inspired. Because you gotta show me this art group thing just isn't all talk. Watch the "Girl anachronism" video first it'll rock your socks down to your ankle. I get to see this band tonight. But I love you brother and I will try to call you tomarrow. Sorry if I broke some gay blog rules by doing this. http://www.dresdendolls.com/video/index.htm
3 comments:
aaahh, had good beer with rosie last night. good company and good beer keep the docter away.
blogs are kinda depressing in some ways, you know?
Hey Dirk
This is Brandon. Tim showed me your website and I dont have you email address and I want you to watch something. This is a band from Boston called "The Dresden Dolls" I don't know if you have heard of them but for some reason I think you would like them and I gaurentee you will like this video. I know this has nothing to do with you and Rosie but thats the kind of guy I am. So check it out and get inspired. Because you gotta show me this art group thing just isn't all talk. Watch the "Girl anachronism" video first it'll rock your socks down to your ankle. I get to see this band tonight. But I love you brother and I will try to call you tomarrow. Sorry if I broke some gay blog rules by doing this.
http://www.dresdendolls.com/video/index.htm
Post a Comment