so here i sit.... a bottle down and i am dying to see you all right now. it is almost one in the morning. and i just want to say... after all the drama and different opinions, it all comes down to one simple fact, we all have such a beautiful and wonderful love for eachother and that, and nothing more, is what really matters. so now i raise a toast, to my family and friends, who are both the same... there is no other more beautiful thing in this universe that God himself has created that i deserve less than the love of you all. and for that i am eternallly grateful. sleep well all because tomorrow is another new day to face the challenge of searching out beauty in the midst of all of this ugliness.
5 comments:
can't wait to see you today!
dont try to trick me, i know you're coming. CANT WAIT!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... bloggin, bloggin, bloggin, bloggin, bloggin, blobbhj, ojufng, jnkf, hjf, dul, thgfs, thbbdk, thbbb, thbbb, thbb, thbb, thb, thb, th, th, t, t, ., >, (, ' ;
That love sounds like such a blessing. I'm so glad you don't take it for granted. Some of us don't have what you have.
Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what I have. Some of you don't have what I have when I have what I have that ya'll don't have. Have a nice day.
friend i miss you
Post a Comment