Wednesday, September 07, 2005

new goodies


hey have any of you heard the new devendra banhart? if not you need to pick it up right now. and also one of my favorite bands right now the black keys. go get that too. what about you guys what have you been listening to lately.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Talbot Family said...

DEREK!
what the hell is going on here?
pharmaceutical drugs and french porn stars? this rock personification has gotten completely out of hand.

i've been listening to some of the old cure b-sides. bring back a lot of memories. good stuff.

and a blend of the doves, spoon and longwave. rock sort of stuff that's been my walk to work companion.

The Talbot Family said...

also,
diana's has some sort of verification thing you have to enter to comment on her blog. i think it cancels out the spam posts. it might be an option in your account set up. check it out.

Diana said...

yeah Derek it's easy, just go to settings tab/comments tab/ and scroll down to "turn word verification on" there ya go.

I have been listening to Billy Joel's greatest hits, the Gorillaz new album, and Hot Hot Heat. All because I am a KROQ clone with no time or money to dive into the underground. But I know where to come if I ever want to buy the kind tunes. The Death Cab kidz!;)