what are you all doing this very moment? what room are you in? what are you wearing? what music are you listening to? what are you going to do after this? how do you feel? what kind of taste is in your mouth?
what are you all doing this very moment? taking a break from my work and blogging. what room are you in? the office at the shelter. what are you wearing? converse, jeans, navy blue sweater with a whale on it. what music are you listening to? k-jazz on-line. what are you going to do after this? finish typing our staff meeting minutes, so glamorous. how do you feel? ready to go home. ready to see matt. what kind of taste is in your mouth? sobe green tea. it's fun that you're blogging again. we absolutely cannot wait to visit!!! i want biscuits and gravy. -a
What are you doing at the very moment? Procrastinating Studying. What room are you in? Library at UNLV. I LOVE this library, maybe the only thing I really love about Vegas. What are you listening to? I just transistioned. When I started typing: Nancy Sinatra, These Boots are made for Walking. Now: Kanye West, Goldigger...yeah I know, I know. What are you doing after this? Going home, I haven't been there since 5:30 this morning. Watch a little Sex and the City, and then back to studying the stupid Cardiovascular system. How do you feel? EXTREMELY loaded question. I guess mostly it can be described as a Caffinated Exhaustion. What taste is in your mouth: Diet RockStar taste: aka grape cough syrup. Glory.
what are you doing? blogging. what room are you in? office. what are you wearing? same thing i wear everyday. listening to? the byrds, sweetheart of the rodeo. after this? go home, figure out how to fix shower, fix piano, pay mexican, and get better. feel? i feel like shit. taste in your mouth? my own chapped lips.
sitting at home, watching the view. front room. white palladiums, jeans, grey t-shirt and a cable knit with hood. ben gibbard covering the smiths. visit my boyfriend for free coffee. content. coffee.
7 comments:
what are you all doing this very moment?
working at sleepy forest (blogging)
what room are you in?
the office
what are you wearing?
jeans, button up, sweatshirt
what music are you listening to? none
what are you going to do after this?
go home, eat dinner, play with kids.
how do you feel?
sick, annoyed, anxious.
what kind of taste is in your mouth?
bad breath gooey nothingness taste.
you?
what are you all doing this very moment? taking a break from my work and blogging.
what room are you in? the office at the shelter.
what are you wearing?
converse, jeans, navy blue sweater with a whale on it.
what music are you listening to? k-jazz on-line.
what are you going to do after this? finish typing our staff meeting minutes, so glamorous.
how do you feel?
ready to go home. ready to see matt.
what kind of taste is in your mouth? sobe green tea.
it's fun that you're blogging again. we absolutely cannot wait to visit!!! i want biscuits and gravy.
-a
What are you doing at the very moment? Procrastinating Studying.
What room are you in? Library at UNLV. I LOVE this library, maybe the only thing I really love about Vegas.
What are you listening to? I just transistioned. When I started typing: Nancy Sinatra, These Boots are made for Walking. Now: Kanye West, Goldigger...yeah I know, I know.
What are you doing after this? Going home, I haven't been there since 5:30 this morning. Watch a little Sex and the City, and then back to studying the stupid Cardiovascular system.
How do you feel? EXTREMELY loaded question. I guess mostly it can be described as a Caffinated Exhaustion.
What taste is in your mouth: Diet RockStar taste: aka grape cough syrup. Glory.
what are you doing?
blogging.
what room are you in?
office.
what are you wearing?
same thing i wear everyday.
listening to?
the byrds, sweetheart of the rodeo.
after this?
go home, figure out how to fix shower, fix piano, pay mexican, and get better.
feel?
i feel like shit.
taste in your mouth?
my own chapped lips.
sitting at home, watching the view.
front room.
white palladiums, jeans, grey t-shirt and a cable knit with hood.
ben gibbard covering the smiths.
visit my boyfriend for free coffee.
content.
coffee.
what are you all doing this very moment?
what room are you in?
my cube
what are you wearing?
zip-up sweater, grey slacks & golas
what music are you listening to?
beck - guerro
what are you going to do after this?
home!
how do you feel?
kind of sick but getting better.
what kind of taste is in your mouth?
sushi/fish taste from the fish oil pill my wife makes me take. (but i kind of like it)
woops.
what are you all doing this very moment?
blogging
Post a Comment