
have any of you read about this? rosie i know you have. i am super curious as to what you guys feel? i hate how barbaric our world gets with issues this delicate. it is like there are all these monsters just waiting in caves for the perfect moment to come out and roar. i want so badly to read the book but i wonder all these things. like am i at a good spot with my faith right now where there could be any positive effect. how is this going to affect the way people view faith and the God/man relationship? i hate to be the blazing torch of pessimism, but i fear for what this kind of a book can do in a place like America with such twisted values and under-developed understanding/maturity/intellect.
1 comment:
I will go pick up the Time Magazine today. I, too, amd both nervous and excited to read them. I have found so much inspiration from her life over the years, I feel I will likely be "inspired" by her doubts as well. On the other hand, like you, I worry it will crush that little flame I have at the moment. But I will say this truth is ALWAYS inspiring to me, and these letters (as far as I've heard) represent truth.
Post a Comment