Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh God! If any of you have any ideas of how to (legally) make a couple
hundred bucks fast let me know. I got screwed by those damn overdraft
charges and I need to think quick. So far all I've got is nude house
cleaning; a bit dehumanizing but insanely good pay. Like I said, I
could use some good ideas right about now.

Sent from my iPod

4 comments:

The Talbot Family said...

you could sell your ipod...

but sell it naked. should up the price a few bucks

J Piacentini said...

pan-handle

Give plasma every place you can

Model nude for some community college figure drawing class (school starts next week)

sell a testicle (i heard you can make a few grand and it is legal)

Nate said...

I'll pay you NOT to get naked

Ruth K said...

sell your stuff... some friends and I are having a garage sale tomorrow in Santa Monica if you want to come join in.
I also uploaded my CDs to my hard drive and sold them to a used CD store for some bucks (but that's mostly because I'm moving and can't take them).
Make some really cool stuff to sell on etsy.com.
Push all the coin return buttons on vending machines.
Er.. maybe just go hang out with the guy who said he'd pay you not to get naked... wearing clothes is pretty easy.