Thursday, July 06, 2006

it's not a diaper

i went to the beach today with luke, davey and steve. davey drove because his mom let him borrow her red VW turbo beetle. if stepping out of one of those with four dudes at the beach wearing a straw hat and euro trunks in front of a bunch of bro bros and bro hoes does not make you feel secure in your man hood i couldn't tell you what would. i must say that i had a splendid afternoon though. observe...

today i learned to 'skimboard'

i also learned that with enough speed and the correct angle, my left ass cheek can actually bounce me a foot in the air. i never would have known that had i not learned how to "skimboard"

i am predicting in the future that i will discover the beautiful array of shades of red and blue and purple one can obtain on their ass.

rubios fish tacos to top it all off as well. right next to rosies old work in newport. a little sunburnt, really tired, stomach full and left ass bruised. good day.

4 comments:

Matt Pool said...

genius! i want to go sometime.

rosie said...

do you remeber when me you and matt took my bug to the beach? Bugs love the beach!I miss my bug, I miss the beach, I DONT miss how freaking poor and hungry I was when we lived at the beach

JP said...

i wish i could have watched you skip off your ass!

Nate said...

I wish I would have gone now, but the movie was good too. we need to come down more often and u need to come up when u get a chance too!