Friday, January 02, 2009

whew

Man, were the holidays just a whirlwind to anyone else?  I had a wonderful time but I am kind of glad they are over.  It always seems like such an emotional time and it’s hard to not feel a little depressed when it is all over with.  Now I have to get my cold engines running again to the tempo of normal life: work, new semester, bills etc.  I definitely feel like I didn’t get to spend hardly enough time with all of my close friends.  Hope we can change that soon.  We need to get the book club going again that’s for damn sure!

1 comment:

amber said...

book club. our house. sunday, the 18th-rosie's going to be here! i will send out an e-mail very soon.
it was really fun hanging out with you guys in big bear. we were sad you had to leave.